When You’re Ready to Hop Off the Diet Train, For GOOD – And Choose Yourself Instead
Mindfully Well Program
A women's health, mindset, and weight loss program.
Does this sound familiar?
You know that exciting moment when you decided to make a change, to pursue a goal, to chase after something you desire?
When you choose to commit, you are SO ready for a change from where you are - you’re sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, and so you MOVE.
You CHANGE. You GROW.
But what happens when the newness of this lifestyle wears off?
What happens when the weight doesn’t come off like it did when you started, when you’ve done everything right but the victories don’t come on the scale?
What happens when you’re no longer curious about the healthy, body-fueling foods that you’re cooking and eating each week?
Maybe this is the place where you quit, where you find instant relief in foods that don’t serve you well, where you return to the comfort of your old life…the one you were running from before.
Instead, what if you choose to keep going despite the discomfort, the boredom, and the cookie in the break room?
What if you choose to be resilient, not resistant, determined instead of defeated?
Here’s the thing about going after what you want: It often feels uncomfortable. You are going to face resistance over and over - it will not completely leave you, even with a positive mindset or the perfect plan. You will always find some reason for why it feels too hard.
But the people who make the biggest difference in their health, in their mindset, in their lives are the people who do not constantly run away from discomfort.
If you find yourself always running away from what feels hard, it’s time to look in the mirror and ask yourself, “Can I move the needle just a little bit further today? Can I see the potential in myself to change, once I master my body and understand my mind?”
P.S. I’m CONFIDENT that you can.
Have you ever thought…
- “Dieting hasn’t given me sustainable results in the past, and I’m tired of trying diet plans and programs that just don't work for me.”
- “I’m afraid to start a health or nutrition program because I know I can’t be perfect.”
- “I don’t know why I can’t be consistent or why I can’t prioritize myself. I feel stuck and lost on where to even begin.”
What if you could feel…
- “I’ve built sustainable habits, and I won’t have to start all over again.”
- “I feel in control of my food choices, and I know that I don’t need to be perfect to see results.”
- “I’ve learned the physical, emotional, and mental components of health and weight loss, and I understand myself more."
If you’re ready to feel seen, heard, understood, and lose the weight for good -- without the generic email check-ins, the weekly macro adjustments, and the half-naked progress photos -- let me help you learn the practical ways to lose weight, including nutrition, movement, gut health, and hormones and come to know yourself better.
You CAN become a healthy woman who loves her body and sustainably loses weight without quick fixes, starving yourself, or losing your mind.
Mindfully Well Program:
A Six-Month Online Experience
The Mindfully Well program offers you an opportunity to experience the richness of peer-to-peer connection with like-minded women in an online community while also receiving focused support from an experienced coach.Apply for Mindfully Well
Physical: Your Future Self
- Macronutrients & Mindful Eating
- Blood sugar balance
- Your future self
- Goal setting
Mental: Stress Management
- Stress & your nervous system
- Stress eating
- Stress & weight loss
- Circadian Rhythm
Emotional: Feeling your Feelings
Plateau's & mindless eating
- Slow is the goal
- Understanding urges
- Scale drama
Physical: Mindful Strength
- Mindful eating focus
- Strength training
- Fueling your workouts
Emotional: Self Love
- Body Love
- Self Confidence
- Body Loving Foods
Mental: The Long Game
- Self Sabotage
- Planning your summer
What's Inside: Basic Level
Two group coaching calls/month held on Zoom with 8 different day and time options to accommodate your schedule
Daily journal & mindset prompts to help you understand yourself on a deeper level
Bi-weekly email check-ins for progress and accountability (these will happen on your off weeks from group calls)
Weekly lessons based on the self-love model of wellness (which examines the physical, emotional, and mental components of health)
Access to Clients-only Facebook group for daily mindset prompts and game-changing accountability to support you on your journey
Access to the Meal Prep Membership including weekly meal plans for you and your family, tips to prepare meals without overwhelm, and food and mindset journals
Unlimited email access for support, questions, and concerns
The Investment: Basic Level Mindfully Well Program
- Six Payments of $299 | ideal for busy women, ages 30-50. In addition to juggling kids and/or work, it’s likely that you’ve dieted many times before, but always end up in the same (dissatisfied) place. If you’re ready to stop dieting for GOOD in favor of cultivating whole-body wellness physically, emotionally, and mentally, then Mindfully Well is for you.
What's Inside: VIP
- Everything inside the basic level
- One-hour, 1:1 strategic planning coaching session at the start of the program
- Voxer access (walkie-talkie/texting app) so you never have to wait for your next session to ask questions or get the support you need
- Limited spots available to ensure your VIP experience
The Investment: VIP Mindfully Well Program
- Six Payments of $499 | ideal for busy women, ages 25-60 who want the added support and focused attention. Your the 1-hour strategic coaching session, will allow us to see patterns from your past with your current issues and how to focus on whats really important for you in this program. Each month, we will meet 1:1 to coach you on anything and everything that is specific to you. This can look like health, nutrition, mindset, or anything going on in your life. If you’re ready to stop dieting for GOOD in favor of cultivating whole-body wellness physically, emotionally, and mentally, then Mindfully Well VIP is for you.
It’s TIME to jumpstart your weight loss journey and gain the knowledge and the mindset to sustain a healthy lifestyle forever.
What Melissa’s Coaching Clients are Saying
"Highly recommend Melissa's one on one coaching! I initially thought I just wanted some guidance on meal prepping and workouts to get me feeling my best but after starting her one on one coaching it was clear I needed to learn much more to make long lasting lifestyle changes. Establishing clear goals, understanding habits, time management, tapping into all the feelings...all of this was necessary in order to make little changes everyday that yield big rewards long term. Thanks Melissa for all your help!" -Whitney
"I cannot recommend Melissa more! She does a fantastic job of coaching you as a WHOLE person–mind, body, soul. She meets you with grace and realism but also motivation. I absolutely loved working with her and have changed so many habits for the better during our time together." -Maddie
"I have learned so much in this small group program with Melissa, not only to eat healthily but your whole mindset about losing weight and nutrition. I would recommend this program to anyone. Also, her meal prep recipes are the bomb!" -Brittany
"Melissa is extremely knowledgeable, adaptive, and confident in her coaching. Her passion for whole body health is evident in the custom material created from what I can only imagine to be extensive research. Before I started, I explained that I wanted to disconnect from my phone and struggled with other programs since they consumed my time finding recipes, tracking food throughout the day, spending excessive time each evening pre tracking, and feeling like I needed an app and food scale to succeed. Melissa coaches on how to develop a mind-body connection freeing from reliance on one size fits most approach and can be carried forward without burnout. She helps you to understand individual results and setbacks so that you can independently navigate new schedules, foods, stressors, etc.. Much like teaching a person how to read a map so that they can navigate all the roads. Thank you, Melissa!" -Megan
About Melissa Eich, Registered Nurse Turned Women's Nutrition, Mindset, and Weight-Loss Coach
Hey, friend! I’m Melissa. Most mornings, you can catch me sipping on coffee and wrestling my kids out the door for school while I blend my infamous smoothie.
After a busy day of sports, chicken duties, and bargaining my kids to eat their vegetables - you'll find me reading a mystery-thriller novel and snuggling with my doodle pups.
But in between? That's when I serve women like you - the ones juggling jobs, kids, significant others, and the occasional social night out with a few cocktails. The women who want to shed unwanted weight and live a healthy, vibrant life, but who can't stay accountable. The ones who are done with quick fixes and are ready to get to the root cause of why yo-yo dieting isn't working.
I use my nursing expertise from evidence-based practices to help you lose unwanted physical weight, discover how to reset your mind, and learn what is blocking you from losing weight and keeping it off.
A Few of my Favorite Things:
- Listening to true crime podcasts
- Gardening and reaping the benefits of homegrown food
- Feeding my alpacas their favorite treats
- Playing legos, soccer, wrestling, running, and all the boy stuff with my sons
- Walking outside in the countryside
- Snuggling my doodles and feeding my chickens
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Mindfully Well offered, and what is the cost?
Will this be a big group?
Is it possible to set up a consultation prior to committing?
Will this program be personalized to me?
When will VIP 1:1 sessions be?
What if I have a conflict and can't attend a group call?
Why do I need to apply?
Will I need to track my food?
Are workouts included?
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Let me show you how my coaching program will take you from feeling stuck in your body and overwhelmed by information to finally attaining clarity for fueling your body well, freedom from endless, unsustainable dieting, and unconditional love for yourself and for the body you have today.